You can host multiple sites using daptin. A sub site is exposing a cloud storage folder statically under a sub-domain, domain or a path.
Expose folders on cloud storage services as websites using your daptin instance.
!!! example"New subsite" - Select a cloud storage - Choose a domain/sub-domain - Choose a sub-path
Restart is required to reflect changes.
Creating a new sub-siteLink
!!! example"Exposing a folder as a subsite"
- Goto dashboard https://dashboard.domain.com/
- Click "Sub sites"
- Click the green "+" icon
- Type in the hostname this should be exposed to
- this can be a domain or a sub-domain
- the domain should be pointing to the daptin instance
- Choose a name
- Path: select a sub directory name to expose this sub-site. Your sub-site will be accessible at domain.com/
Restart to enable serving the site.
Daptin will sync the cloud store locally and start serving it under the domain/path.